TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: November 14, 2017
This document acts as an agreed upon Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) between you (“Purchaser”, “User”, “you”) and Darenta (“Darenta”, “Company”). You accept these Terms when you purchase ProducToken (PROD) (“Tokens”) or use Darenta services or any other features, technologies or functionalities offered by Darenta through its token platform (“Platform”) located on Darenta web-site at http://darenta.io (the “Site”) or through any other means (collectively, “Services”). The terms “us”, “we” or “our” refer to Darenta too.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. We will provide notice of any amendment to these Terms by posting any revised terms to the Site and updating the “Last updated” field above accordingly or by any other method we deem appropriate. We are not obligated to provide notice in any other method beyond these. Any change to these Terms will be effective immediately upon such notice and apply to any ongoing or subsequent use of the Site and Services.
Information about the Token and Token sale is set forth in the White Paper located at http://darenta.io. User is required to read the White Paper in its entirety prior to use of any Services.
By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms then you may not access the Services.
1. Qualifications of User in Order to Use the Site. The User represents and warrants that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, are legally entitled to use the internet and services like those provided by Darenta (according to the laws of Gibraltar and any relevant jurisdiction in which you reside), and have not had your right to use our service previously suspended or revoked by us.
2. Illegal and Prohibited Use. The User represents and warrants that you will not use the Site, Platform or Services for any criminal, illegal, or otherwise prohibited use, including (but not limited to) activities related to money-laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, weapon trafficking, terrorism, securities fraud, or tax evasion. The User represents and warrants that you will not use our Site, Platform or Services to assist any other party in such illegal activity.
The User represents and warrants that you will not in any way use the Site, Platform or Services to: distribute spam, junk communications or chain letters; reverse engineer or otherwise improperly access any of the Site’s or the Platform’s underlying code or technical mechanisms; cause damage to the Site or Darenta through any means, including (but not limited to) through the use of hacking, malware, viruses, illegitimate credentials, phishing, brute force attacks, SQL exploits, or any other method of detrimentally intercepting, interrupting, or damaging any information or functionality related to the Site. You also agree not to transfer access to your Account (as defined below) or any other rights granted to you by these Terms.
3. Registration and Account. The use of our Services requires you to create an account with Darenta (“Account”). The User warrants and represents that all information provided when creating such an Account is current, complete, and accurate. You agree to promptly notify Darenta of any changes to any information that would cause the information provided upon your Account’s creation to no longer be current, complete or accurate.
The User also warrants and represents that you understand that at Darenta’s request while registering the Account you mabe asked to confirm your email address in a manner deemed suitable by us. Also Darenta may request you to provide additional information such as proof of your identity, physical address and source of funds at any time to use our Services and/or Platform. If you refuse to provide such information or it will be determined that you may not use our Services and/or Platform for any reason, you will be denied Services and/or Platform.
The User agrees that you exclusively will access and use your Account, and may not transfer the right of its use or disclose any log-in credentials to a third party without our written consent. You agree to take full responsibility for any activity that occurs through the use of your account, and cannot transfer this obligation to any third party. You agree to notify Darenta in the event that you discover or suspect any security breaches or vulnerabilities related to the Site, Services or Platform.
Depositing of funds in account is effected without any confirmations from Darenta, except for displaying of updated deposit balance in Account at website. Darenta has the right to enter into agreement with any of Purchasers on special conditions (including commercial conditions) which may be different from those stipulated by this Terms.
4. Damages Caused by Vulnerabilities Inherent in the Internet or in Blockchain. The User agrees that Darenta is not responsible whatsoever for any damages caused by the interception, loss or alteration to any information sent over the Internet. While Darenta will take reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of any information transmitted during your use of our Services, in no event will any such information be considered “confidential” or will its disclosure to a third party, accidental or otherwise, cause liability against Darenta, even if it occurs as a result of our negligence.
Darenta takes every reasonable precaution to prevent and mitigate attacks. However, these problems still may occur from time to time for reasons that are out of our control. If Darenta believes its Site or any Tokens located on the Site has been compromised or is under attack, Darenta reserves the right to immediately stop all Services provided through the Site. If it is determined that such an attack caused an associated Token to rapidly lose value or otherwise cause or threaten to cause damage to the Site, or other users, Darenta may immediately discontinue all activity regarding to such Token entirely at its discretion. Resolution concerning deposits, withdrawals, Account balances, Services or other disputes related to an attacked Token will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Darenta makes no representation and does not warrant the safety of the Site and is not liable for any lost value or stolen property, regardless of whether Darenta was negligent in providing appropriate security.
5. Darenta Does Not Provide Legal, Financial or Other Professional Advice. In no way should our providing of Services be considered legal, financial or any other kind of specialized or expert advice on which the User might detrimentally depend, causing liability against Darenta. In using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have sought any legal, financial or otherwise specialized advice from an expert qualified to provide such counsel, or else you have the sufficient knowledge and sophistication to evaluate the risks and merits associated with blockchain and/or Token management and offerings and to competently use our Services. We give no warranty regarding the suitability of any Tokens or our Services and assume no fiduciary duties to you.
The User represents and warrants that you understand that any recommendations or commentary made by Darenta or its employees or other users should be considered generalized in nature, and you should use your own judgment or seek the advice of an expert before taking any action regardless of such statement. We give no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of any such statement.
6. Purchase of Tokens. The User can transfer BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, ETC to our Platform to purchase Tokens listed on it. Your funds will appear in your Account depending on the processing time of the transaction, which is out of Darenta’s control. Once the transferred funds are available in your Account, you may use them to purchase tokens listed on the Platform. However, the mere transfer of funds to your Account does not represent the purchase of Tokens. Tokens can only be purchased during the official token sale by accepting the Tokens’ purchase agreement.
Before the end of the Token sale, you can withdraw the funds you transferred to your Account prior to purchasing Tokens by contacting Darenta’s support team at email@example.com. It may take up to 2 weeks to fulfil the withdrawal request. The funds will be returned in the original form of payment minus transfer fees and bank charges, whichever apply. At the end of the Token sale, funds remaining in users’ Accounts at darenta.io will be converted to Tokens automatically at the purchase price in effect at the end of the Token sale. For funds in currencies other than BTC, the exchange rate will be fixed at the time of conversion.
Darenta may refuse to provide Services to anyone at its own discretion at any time. Funds already transferred to the Account would be returned to sender in the original form of payment minus transfer fees and bank charges, whichever apply.
8. License. Darenta grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license (“License”) to access and use our Site and Services. This License is subject to these Terms. Any other use of the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms is prohibited. All other rights are expressly reserved by Darenta and our licensors, including that to any content or functionality as presented on the Site or Services. “Darenta”, “darenta.io”, all logos related to Services or displayed on the Site are trademarks or registered marks of Darenta or its affiliates. You will not redistribute, claim ownership, license, deconstruct, reverse engineer, alter, incorporate into any other works or websites, or otherwise exploit any such content or functionality without prior express written consent of Darenta.
9. Termination. We may terminate or suspend your License to our Services without prior notice or liability for any reason whatsoever, including (but not limited to) if you breach the Terms. Nothing in these terms or in any other communication or action by Darenta or our employees, agents or representatives should be taken as a waiver of any legal remedies available for any event causing termination. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including (but not limited to) ownership provisions, disclaimers or limitations of obligations or liability, and indemnity.
10. Copyright of Communications In Connection With Our Services. The User agrees that any materials, information or communications transmitted between the User and Darenta in any form and by any means are non-confidential and will become the sole, exclusive property of Darenta. Darenta will own all intellectual property rights to such communications or materials, and can use or disseminate them in a completely unrestricted fashion for any legal purpose, commercial or otherwise, without notifying or compensating you. You hereby waive any right to litigation or recovery for perceived damages caused by the use of this information as is permissible by law.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, exculpate and hold Darenta, its representatives, affiliates, employees and service providers harmless from any claim or demand permissible by law arising out of or related to the use of the Services, including but not limited to any breach by you of these Terms or violation of any law, rule, or rights of a third party. You agree to pay for any legal fees or other costs that incurred by Darenta or any other indemnified parties as a result of your actions.
12. Disclaimer of Warrants and Guarantees. Darenta does not guarantee any level of performance or the continued, uninterrupted availability of our Services. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided on the Site. We hereby disclaim all warrants and guarantees that not expressly made in these Terms.
13. Applicable Law and Venue. The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of these Terms, and all acts and transactions pursuant hereto and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Estonia, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law.
14. Arbitration. Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, “Disputes”) in which either Party seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, you and Darenta (i) waive your and Darenta’s respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to this Agreement resolved in a county court, and (ii) waive your and Darenta’s respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and Darenta will arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or jury in court).
15. No Class Arbitration, Class Action or Representative Actions. Any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms is personal to you and the Darenta and will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals. Any Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by the courts of Gibraltar.
16. Survival and Severability. Any portion of these Terms that reasonably should survive the termination of your License or any other agreement is hereby agreed to do so. If any provision of these Terms is deemed illegal, invalid or otherwise invalid for any reason, then that provision will be severed and the rest of these Terms will remain intact and enforceable.
17. Integration. Our failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of those rights or provisions. These Terms represent the entire and complete agreement between the User and Darenta, including any future modification of these Terms, superseding any prior agreements or communications between you and us. Any ambiguities in these Terms shall be construed in the light most favorable to Darenta.
18. Act of God. Darenta’s performance under these Terms shall be excused if the failure of such performance is caused by forces beyond its reasonable control. This includes (but is not limited to) acts of God, acts of any government, war or civil unrest, severe weather, fire, natural disasters, political embargos, terrorism, power or equipment failure, industrial or labor disputes or controversies, acts of any third party, or blockchain failures.
19. Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.